PREP PROCEDURE INSTRUCTIONS
PREPARING FOR THE DAY
Please plan to be at the center for approximately three hours.
- Please bring your glasses, your CPAP if you use one, medication list and your driver’s license (or other form of ID), insurance card and co-pay.
- Please leave all valuables at home and wear something loose and comfortable.
- You will not be able to drive on the day of your procedure and must have a ride home. Please let your doctor know if this is a problem.
- Please follow the prep prescribed by your doctor. It is critical that you do not drink anything for at least four hours before your exam.
- We will verify your medical history, and you will speak with our anesthesiologist.
- You will be asked if you have a ride home as you can not drive on the day of your procedure.
- A family member may sit with you until you go in for your exam.